Sunday, March 21, 2010

Announcing with Much AnTiCiPAtion.....

Well we finally told our families so now I guess I better tell you!! :) Besides it is much easier you know than wonder is she OR has she been eating too many cupcakes???? I am 14 weeks so I am right in that lovely gray area of pregnancy- I can't wait for a belly- I love them!! We are so excited and the girls are well.. Elated and completely overwhelmed with bliss to put it lightly :) Beck may have to get used to the idea- he thinks it is going to be a Pet baby... that he can honk.

12 comments:

  1. We are so excited to have another little niece or nephew! Congrats, can't wait to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys!! That is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such great news! I am happy for you! Congrats Kalani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sooooo happy for you guys!! One more cutie... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!!! We are excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats from us too :) I am still laughing about the cilantro lime dressing! Let the cravings begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! How exciting for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay...Congrats! That is so exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Your kids are all so beautiful, can't wait for another one! I hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You two make darling children! And, you're so tiny- no one was thinking you're eating too many cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is Debbie-Shi's Mom-Congrates! I'm so excited for you! You are the bestest Mommy-your kids and Cam are so lucky to have you!!! Thanks for sharing your fun ideas and striving to help us all be healthier-I forgot-this is on the cupcake blog isn't it-opps! Ha! Ha! We all need a little treat every now and then! Good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete