Sunday, November 1, 2009

HEALTHY Cooking Class- WHAT??

I am finally starting my blog for Healthy Cooking Classes!
I know, I know ...
What about those Cupcakes you make? Well my sis and I do make Wonderfully Scrumptious cupcakes that are not healthy in any way for you ( well some do have carrot ribbons)- but that is not how me or my family eat 99% of the time- so I feel ok about the 1% especially if we munch on a leaf of KALE afterwards!! :) I am trying to create a super healthy cupcake that tastes great and I am getting closer- it is the frosting that is so tricky! So hopefully a healthy choice will be on the menu at Whimsy soon!
Anyways here is the link to my Healthy You Blog- I do healthy cooking classes and lots of other ones too- they are really fun and I treat you to many
Yummy Fabulously Healthy dishes! I also leave lots of health tips, recipes, oil recipes etc... Check it out!!!
Thanks!!!
Oh yeah and the info for the Open House will be up soon....
NOv 17th! Don't forget!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment